Thursday, April 10, 2008

My life is a sitcom

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes on meeting the boyfriend's dad. Things went well and I hope that he liked me as much as I like him.

I promise to return to our regularly scheduled blogging soon, but let me give you an idea of what my day went like:


I got sick, then



My brother's cat kicked my ass (I'm covered in scratches and puncture wounds), then


On my drive home, my brakes (which have been acting shitty for a while) made it clear that they must be repaired tomorrow or else (and no, I didn't hit a tree, thank goodness). So THEN

There's a fifty foot tree down in my backyard. And it's taken out two hunks of my fence.

So basically I have a few minor crises to deal with before I can tell y'all about my recent beauty purchases and such. I promise good stuff when I return though!


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online