Sunday, January 13, 2008

Welcome!

Hi everybody! Welcome to my site! 
I'm new to this blogging thing, so this will be my first attempt at writing something on a daily (I hope!) basis. I hope you'll stick with me while I learn through this whole process, and I hope that you'll have fun with it and maybe learn something too!

What's this site all about? I'm constantly finding new things that I fall in love with on a daily, sometimes hourly, basis. I love sharing my new discoveries with people! This is going to be a little bit of everything. Sometimes I'll write about fashion that I love, sometimes about a new book or movie that I've checked out, and sometimes, when I'm just feeling lazy, I'll send you over to somebody else's website to check out their stuff... hey, I'm not totally self centered! 

So that's about it from here. I hope you'll love this site and check me out on a regular basis!

XOXO, Em

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online