Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fakeout!

Whoops... so I had planned on installing the light fixture today, but my drill wasn't plugged in, so it's got to charge overnight before I can do anything. Tomorrow there should be pictures (of something, at least).

In the meantime, I have a mission for you folks... I'm looking for something very simple, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I want a very simple, loose-fitting V-neck t shirt dress. I can find either super grandma-esque dresses or designer versions that are waaay out of my price range. I promise that if you send me a link to the dress (and I'll know it when I see it), I'll send you something in return. I don't know what it is yet, but I'll think of something good.

In the meantime, here's a picture of my cutie-pie doggy:

She's so sweet when she's asleep.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online