Friday, November 14, 2008

The Lion, the Witch, and Stuff I Need in My Wardrobe

The other day, someone on another blog posed the question, "What five things do you wish you could add to your wardrobe this fall?" I thought about it, and came up with more than five, and I thought I'd share them with you. 
This looks like a pirate took on the ubiquitous fall blazer. I mean that in the most awesome way possible. 
Coming Soon by Yohji Yamamoto
The chicest sweater/sweatshirt combo you'll ever see.
Hogan by Thakoon
I love the hood on this jacket. 
Ever
This may be the coolest purse ever. That's not hyperbole either... COOLEST. EVER.
Alessandro Dell'Acqua

If you saw these on the runway, you know they make your legs look a gazillion miles long. When you're 5'3", that makes them a must-have.
Burberry Prorsum
Could these be any cooler? I dare you to find a way.
Christian Louboutin


I need a black tie event that I can wear this dress to ASAP. I'm not sure I'd ever take it off.
Alexander McQueen


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online